Monday 9 February 2015

Raw Smoothie Breakfast Bowl

This week is a big week for me at school so I need a proper breakfast to set me up for the day everyday this week! Not difficult as I love breakfast. I could eat breakfast meals all day. This little gem is a nana-icecream base with my own Chocolate Nut Spread and a pot of coyo added in. If you do not have any raw chocolate spread, and don't feel like making any (although I urge you to do so as it mouthgasmic), then simply substitute for 1 table spoon of almond butter and 1-2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder. I hope you love this as much as I do. I nearly made another batch but managed to resist. Just.


For 1 portion you will need:
1 frozen banana
1 handful of blueberries plus some for the top
1 tbsp of raw chocolate spread (or 1 tbsp almond butter, 1 tsp raw cacao powder)
1 pot of natural coyo
few almonds for the top
sprinkle of cocoa nibs
pinch of shredded coconut

Peel your banana and pop into a blender along with the coyo, chocolate spread and a handful of blueberries. If you are using cacao powder make sure you add it on top of the coyo so that it doesn't get stuck at the bottom. Blend until it is smooth and creamy. Pour into a pretty bowl to make your breakfast even more enjoyable! 
Top with the remaining blueberries, almonds, coconut and cocoa nibs. Prepare for a little rave in our mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment